- Chemicals structure of optical brightener FP-127
CAS Number :40470-68-6 EC Number:254-935-6 Molecular Formular:C30H26O2 Molecular Weight:418.5262 English name: Fluorescent Brightener FP-127 C.I: 378
Item Index Appearance Pale yellow green powder Purity â‰¥98% Melting point 219-221Â°C Volatile conten â‰¤0.50% Ash content â‰¤0.10% Fineness.mesh â‰¥300
1. Dissolved in organic solvents , the maximum absorption and transmitted wavelength of 368nm and 436nm.
2. Hold fine compatibility with the series of PVC and polystyrene.
3. High brightness, good tone, and fine thermal and weathering resistance.
Though especially brightness of the product series of PVC and polystyrene, fluorescent whitening agents can also be used in brightening other thermoplastics as well as coatings, ink, synthetic fibers, etc.
Optical brightener FP-127 in every 100kg material:
1. Polyvinyl chloride: â‘ white: 10ï½ž50g, â‘¡ transparency: 0.1ï½ž1g
2. Polystyrene: â‘ white: 1ï½ž50g. â‘¡ transparency: 0.1ï½ž1g
3. ABSï¼š 10ï½ž50g
WSD CHEMICAL LIMITED
WSD chemical established in 2000,we are professional engaged in the research, development, production, sale and service of PVC additives. We are located in Shengzhou City,Zhejiang,China, near to Shanghai, Hangzhou ,Ningbo, YIwu .and have convenient transportation access.
- Following 0
- Followers 1
- Send Msg